Combination Of Black & Beige For Active Woman


Black & Beige, originally uploaded by Helene Barclay.

I like the combination of black and beige and chose a womens v-neck lycra top with a short beige skirt to wear the evening I took this picture. It was a lovely evening and I can recall a long hot bath containing scented oils as used by women as I plucked my eyebrows, shaved my legs, chest and arms.

After drying off the scent remained adding to my desire to become feminine for the evening. I sat down and applied my make up, covering my face and chest in foundation before adding mascara to my lashes and creamy lipstick onto my lips. I really began to forget I was male by this point and embraced my feminine side which was now free to be expressed for a few hours.

Wishing i was a woman I taped up my chest to create visible cleavage before donning my female clothing. I pulled on my pantyhose, zipped up my skirt and stepped into a pair of brown peep toe high heel shoes. Finally I put on my wig and I was at last the woman I dream of being...well, almost! I know I'm really a man but the desire to become feminine does hit me without warning and the need to express this need and dream I have secretly harboured all of my life.

It is amazing to cast off one's masculine self and embrace the woman within and I truly enjoy how I feel when I pretend I am a woman, it feels good and though this may sound frivolous I also have such fun attempting to create the illusion of being female. I quite simply adore the whole experience of transforming myself from male to female and then spending time imagining I am a woman.

I do need to wear very heavy make up to hide my male features and when indulging in photography using flash, such as in this picture, I really have to cake on the make up to try and look the part of a woman - Helene. Uploaded by Helene Barclay