How To Choose Office Wear


Office Wear, originally uploaded by Helene Barclay.

I have no opportunity to crossdress just now or for the foreseeable future but I am definitely in the mood. This desire to dress up and appear female can hit me in a powerful wave without warning and since last week I have been dead keen but need to curb my enthusiasm as reality is I cannot indulge my transvestite yearnings just now. As a consequence I have been revisiting my pictures to recall the memories and feelings of previous times spent 'en femme'.

This picture has been posted before and was a self timer shot on a Digital SLR camera. I really like formal skirt suits and office wear and would love to go to work dressed in such styles but the occasional few hours in private each year is all I can manage. I dare say if I was a woman my skirts may be considered a wee bit too short but I do enjoy displaying my legs though perhaps this is because I'm a man who is trying to pass himself off as a woman and having shaved my legs I want to make the most of them. It is great to have smooth legs, wear pantyhose, a skirt and heels, it just feels amazing and I hopefully appear smart looking as a lady despite the liking for shorter skirts.

I have to admit I do enjoy the effort and challenge that goes into transforming oneself from male to female. I enjoy the whole process and the commitment such as shaving legs, chest and arms and plucking one's eyebrows. I even enjoy the fact it takes hours to get ready from sitting down and carefully applying make up (rather heavy in my case having a dark beard shadow) to the more delicate dressing as one slips on pantyhose, to creating the illusion of breasts with tape and silicone breast forms, to buttoning up those gorgeous female shirts catching sight of painted finger nails and slipping on a skirt, stepping into heels and brushing the wig all topped off with a dash of perfume..how good does it get! Most men will never experience a taste of becoming feminine as of course most have no desire to but I relish the knowledge I have done this and attempted to alter my appearence albeit temporarily to that of a woman.

For me it is emotionally rewarding to become feminine and I do love trying to look the part of a woman and I enjoy the trappings of femininity such as the clothes, hair and make up. I do like being a transvestite...a lot...I really really love it - Helene x

Uploaded by Helene Barclay